Friday 24 September 2010

30 second decision

I haven't posted in a few days, not due to the lack of selections, quite the opposite, just having to find a work around for them as they are left to the last 30 seconds pre-race.

I could probably stick up a few in the morning based on odds, though the final selection depends on whether the horse is favourite and meets criteria, currently I'm trying automate it with GHB, already shortened the timing that it scans the markets. Before I had it set on 2 minutes, but if there was two close favourites and they managed to switch places in that 2 minutes then they'd both get layed, though dropping it to 30 secs seems to have fixed it somewhat.

I'll be back in a few days with another update, or back tomorrow with some selections if I can sort them out.

1 comment:

  1. I've felt out of the loop the past couple of days aswell because of a virus on my laptop gahhh.
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieocallaghan.com

    ReplyDelete